I wanted to bring you one last nice cream recipe before Fall comes in. *tear
Don’t worry, though. I have tons more sweet Fall-themed treats coming your way in the next few months! Until then, enjoy Summer while it’s still here with my delicious and easy Chocolate Strawberry Nice Cream.
Just started school and aren’t ready to let go of Summer?
Temperature starting to lower and you don’t want to accept it yet?
Still in the middle of Summer vacation and wants to enjoy it while you can?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these, this nice cream is for you!
Requiring only 3 ingredients, this is the easiest nice cream that just happens to be perfectly suitable for breakfast. Fact about me: I love for dessert for breakfast, especially when the dessert just happens to be super healthy.
I feel like I get really wrapped up in making complex meals that are filled with different ingredients and flavors. However, sometimes, I just like to keep it simple. My body has been really appreciating more simple meals (usually better for digestion) and this breakfast has been excellent for filling me up, cooling me down, and getting myself refreshed and ready for the day. Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t just for breakfast, I just tend to prefer nice cream in the morning because I love fruit for breakfast.
I started making this nice cream for my boyfriend because he is a total strawberry lover! For all you fellow strawberry fans out there, this is for you! I really think that you will love it, especially since it is so dang easy and is ready in 10-15 minutes. Nothing beats that when you are looking for a quick sweet fix!
I hope you love my simple and delicious Chocolate Strawberry Nice Cream. This will definitely be my last nice cream recipe for quite awhile, so hopefully my small collection of 4 is enough for you if you’re just craving healthy ice cream sometime in November. For the rest of you who are just excited for Fall and holiday themed recipes, no worries. I’ve got plenty of fun stuff coming! Until then, let’s enjoy the rest of Summer while we can.
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- Make the Strawberry Layer: Combine ingredients into food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy. Scoop into a bowl and place into freezer.
- Make the Chocolate Nice Cream: Combine ingredients into food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Take strawberry nice cream out of the freezer and pour chocolate nice cream into the bowl and swirl together.
- Best if served immediately, but can be kept in the freezer for up to 30 minutes for a thick texture.
- You do not have to clean the food processor in between blending the strawberry and chocolate ingredients, but you can if you would like.
As always, namaste