Fun Fact: I am obsessed with curry.
I think I could have a warm curry dish multiple times a week. I just love how warm, comforting, and filling curry is. Serving it over brown rice makes all my vegan dreams come true.
However, sometimes, I’m just not in the mood for something super filling. There are days when I want a lighter meal that keeps me energized, but is still insanely delicious.
These Thai Curry Cauliflower Tacos have been that solution for me.
Not only are these tacos lighter than curry, they are also quicker to make. This dish took 30 minutes to make and is super easy as well. This is the great option for:
- Those days when I want something quick and easy
- Taco Tuesday (these are the perfect for switching it up!)
- I’m in a hurry to eat but don’t have leftovers
- I just want tacos and curry, but can’t choose (I mean, I’d say that’s obvious)
I can’t believe how easy and delicious and these turned out! For sauce, I went with an easy, standard spicy peanut sauce that rocks my world! This is actually a great sauce recipe to use for other recipes: spring rolls sauce, sauce for cauliflower wings, use it as a noodle sauce, the list goes on and on. If you like the sauce, I totally recommend trying it for other recipes as well. You might be as addicted as I am!
Warning: these tacos are spicy! Omit the sriracha from the peanut sauce and the red pepper flakes from the taco seasoning blend if you aren’t a spicy food fanatic like I am.
Hot or not, I really think you’ll love these easy, delicious, and super healthy curry cauliflower tacos! A year ago, I would have never wanted a taco with just cauliflower in it. I am so happy that I gave recipes like these a chance because they have become some of my favorite meals. Eating your veggies has never been easier with all the amazing vegan recipes out there! If you haven’t tried roasted cauliflower, I couldn’t recommend it more. I think this recipe is a great one to start with because it is so full of flavor!
Whether you’re a veggie-skeptic or cauliflower obsessed, I hope you enjoy these tacos. They make the perfect dinner to enjoy while Summer is still here before digging in to cozier Fall dishes. Satisfy your curry craving with some light and delicious tacos! It’s the perfect mid-Fall meal for dinner, game day, whatever you want! These are a crowd pleaser, so I would recommend doubling this recipe! Wink wink.
- 1 Medium Head Cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 Tbsp Curry Paste
- 2-4 Tortillas of choice (I like whole grain)
- 1/4 Tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric
- a few dashes of red pepper flakes (optional)
- pinch of salt
- 5 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Tamari
- 1 Tsp Liquid Sweetener
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper
- 1. Add curry seasonings to a small bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- 2. Add cauliflower to bowl and add curry paste. Toss to coat. Add curry seasoning blend and toss until fully combined.
- 3. Scatter cauliflower onto lined pan and bake for 18-20 minutes, flipping halfway through to ensure even baking.
- 4. While cauliflower is roasting, add ingredients for the peanut sauce into medium bowl and whisk until fully combined. If mixture is too thick, add water. If too runny, add more peanut butter.
- 5. Take cauliflower out of oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Scoop cauliflower into tortillas and drizzle peanut sauce over top. Best if served immediately, but can be kept in airtight container for up to 2-3 days.
- You might have extra peanut sauce, and it is excellent as a dipping sauce for other meals and can be kept in airtight container for up to two weeks.